Be in the audience for the Australian Keynote Presentation in Melbourne on Wednesday January 18 by international special guest Dr Kim Williams (M.D., MACC, FAHA, MASNC, FESC) from the American College of Cardiology (2015-2016 President) and Chief of Medicine and Cardiology at Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, USA.
Topic: 'Nutrition and Heart Disease: Let's take the DIE out of your DIET'
Additional Nutrition Symposium Presentations by three Australian Consultant Medical Specialists, and two cardiology patients.
- Central Melbourne Location ('Citadines on Bourke', 131-135 Bourke St)
- 1 night only!
- Wednesday 18 January 2017 (5.30pm arrival for 6-9.30pm)
- Heart Healthy Dinner Catering included with Each Ticket
* EARLY BIRD SPECIAL PRICING: $149 pp *
* Discounts available for students, concession/healthcare card holders, and registered Australian medical professionals.